Tasteful Touches Hello Card
Today’s card features the Tasteful Touches Bundle paired with the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. The In Good Taste Suite is just beautiful and offers so many options!
For my Tasteful Touches Card, I started with a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and designed the card from there. I love this tile pattern with the touches of Night of Navy!
The sentiment is heat embossed in white on Night of Navy and die cut using the Tasteful Labels Dies. The Denim Ribbon pairs so well with this suite of products, so I added a little knot off to the side of the sentiment piece. A Frosted Epoxy Dot adds the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for this week’s 3D project – it’s one of my favorites! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Smoky Slate card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- In Good Taste DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: