You Make the World a Better Place
Today’s card features the Beautiful World stamp set!
What a great product suite for world travelers! This suite is also great for masculine cards! When I sit down to create a card, I often start with Designer Series Paper as my inspiration.
I love the brass foil pattern of the DSP on this card, so that was my starting point! I went with a Cinnamon Cider card base followed by some Basic Black, Whisper White, and Brass Foil elements to tie it all together! And I didn’t want to just pick one hemisphere, so I stamped one and die-cut the other!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cinnamon Cider card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- World of Good Specialty DSP layer – 1-1/2″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Sign up for my Mini Catalog Product Shares by August 3!
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: