Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Autumn Weather, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with warm tones and beautiful nods to the upcoming change in weather. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card features the Loyal Leaves stamp set! Fall is my favorite season, so I will purchase just about any leaf stamp set Stampin’ Up! offers!
I stamped leaves repeatedly along the left side of my Very Vanilla layer – almost in a braid-like pattern. There is so much great texture to the leaf stamps in Loyal Leaves, which makes it easy to create a quick & easy card without a lot of fuss. You know that’s right up my alley!
I heat embossed the sentiment in gold onto a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and die cut it using the Tasteful Labels Dies – a staple in my stash! I added a bow from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and the finishing touch is a Gilded Gem!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Crumb Cake card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Mossy Meadow layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Very Vanilla layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!