Beautiful Autumn Mini Card
Today’s project is a mini 3″ x 3″ card featuring the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set!
I love me a mini card! They are so great to have a few on hand to give to someone who makes you smile throughout your day or to stash in a lunch box or briefcase! Here’s another view:
The Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper was my starting inspiration for this card. I went with a Neutral card base (Crumb Cake) paired with a brighter Regal (Cajun Craze) and then went from there!
The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze and punched out with a 2-1/4″ Circle Punch. It was a little plain, so I added the Crumb Cake leaves in the background – stamped off once. Behind the sentiment is a Bronze Brushed Metallic Cardstock piece, with pennant ends using the Banners Pick a Punch!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Today, Bryan and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary! He’s one of the good ones and I hit the jackpot! Have a wonderful & blessed day! Stop back tomorrow for this month’s InKing Royalty Blog Hop!
- Crumb Cake card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
- Cajun Craze layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Gilded Autumn DSP layer – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock layer – 3/4″ x 3″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: