Celebrate Sunflowers in Monochrome
Today’s card features the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle in a monochromatic color scheme – Bumblebee!
I just love monochromatic cards! Especially in beautiful colors like Bumblebee. Here’s another view:
This card came together easily! I started with a 1-1/2″ x 5″ strip of the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper and then designed the card from there! The sunflower is stamped, die-cut, and popped up with dimensionals. I added a Bumblebee Gingham bow and a rhinestone for some bling. The sentiment, stamped in Bumblebee, anchors the design in the lower right corner.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Bumblebee card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Flowers for Every Season DSP layer – 1-1/2″ x 5″ (portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: