Celebration Tidings Treat Box Tutorial
Today’s project tutorial is a Celebration Tidings Treat Box, sized to fit an individual package of Walker’s Shortbread!
Here’s how the shortbread fits in the box base:
When I first received the Celebration Tidings Bundle, I knew I wanted to try creating a box with the Labels! And pairing the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper with the plaid pattern of the Walkers Shortbread packaging just fit! Here’s a trio of these boxes using different plaids:
The Celebration Tidings Bundle is great for so many different occasions and so are these treat boxes! Easy to change the colors, sentiments, etc! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
While the template is just for the box base, it’s still a great reference for the Celebration Label Die piece as well – I just didn’t know how to make all the scallops in my template program ;).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 3-1/8″H x 2-1/4″W x 3/4″D
- Use 2nd largest Celebration Labels Die (approximately 3-3/4″ x 5-3/16″)
- Score along both short sides at 3/4″
- Line up the center divot along the long side at 3″ and score at 2-5/8″ and 3-3/8″
- Shaded Spruce – 3-21/32″ (just over 3-5/8″) x 6-31-32″ (just under 7″)
- Score along both short sides at 2-15/16″
- Score along both long sides at 3-1/8″
- Whisper White strip for sentiment – just under 3/4″ to fit in the Banners Pick a Punch
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: