Detailed Dove Sympathy Card
Today’s project features a unique way to use the beautiful Detailed Dove Dies for a sympathy card paired with the Peaceful Moments stamp set for the sentiment!
When I first saw this set of dies, I instantly thought angel wings! And there are many different ways to position the dove wings as angel wings! I used Wink of Stella to give them a beautiful shimmer.
The Heart Punch Pack is the perfect size for the angel wings to wrap around. I added white on white layers (card base and 2 layers) and also layered the two heart punch outs – both in Real Red. It gives the card a simple, but sophisticated feel. I can’t wait to see how you use your Detailed Dove Dies!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White layer 1 – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer 2 – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: