Halloween Little Treats Treat Box
Today's project is a quick & easy Little Treats Treat Box for Halloween!
This is by far my favorite set of dies that Stampin' Up! has offered for creating treat boxes! All you need is a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper (cardstock or Designer Series Paper) and the die does all the work for you! It's scores and cuts to create this adorable treat box that requires no adhesive to put together! AMAZING! You can add adhesive if you'd like to, but it's not necessary!
This box is perfect for some Ghirardelli Squares or other fun little treats! I created two slightly different versions of these treat boxes using both sides of a 6″ x 6″ piece of Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper. I couldn't decide between the bats or the roses, so I had to make both ;). I die-cut in Whisper White the scalloped/stitched circle and then I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Basic Black cardstock and die cut it with the 2nd smallest circle from the Layering Circles Dies. The finishing touches include the spider, a rhinestone, and that beautiful Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Magic in This Night DSP – 6″ x 6″ – Lay the treat box die on an angle to fit
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: