Pampered Pets Sympathy Cards
Today’s project is a pair of sympathy cards featuring the Pampered Pets Bundle!
My brother and his family recently lost both their cat, Trixie, and their dog, Gunner unexpectedly within a few months of each other (talk about piling it on in 2020!), so I wanted to create cards using the Pampered Pets Bundle! Here’s the cat version:
And here’s the dog version:
I heat embossed the dog & cat in white on Basic Black cardstock – really makes those images pop! I chose the subtle pawprint pattern from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper as the background. Then, I die-cut both a circle and oval Stitched Shape to layer behind the dog & cat die cuts.
The sentiment is stamped to the left of a 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ strip of Whisper White and layered on top of the card as an anchor at the feet of both the dog & cat. The finishing touches are a black/white twine bow from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack and a large rhinestone.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook Reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to see you tonight!
- Real Red cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Playful Pets DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Whisper White layer – 3/4″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: