Warm Hugs Coffee & Cookies Gift Box
Today’s project is a Warm Hugs Coffee & Cookies Gift Box featuring products from the Heartwarming Hugs Product Suite!
This box holds a 2-pack of Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies and 2 instant pouches of coffee! There’s also room for a gift card! How fun is that?!? What a great gift box to give during the holidays (or any other time of year). Here’s another angle:
I found both the coffee and the cookies on Amazon! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
Here’s the template for the sliding box lid for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Dimensions – 2-1/2″H x 4-3/4″W x 1-1/8″D
- Real Red Cardstock (box base) – 7″ x 9-1/4″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1-1/8″ and 2-1/4″
- Real Red Cardstock (box lid) – 4-13/16″ x 7-13/16″
- Score along the 7-13/16″ side at 1-1/2″ and 2-5/8″ from each side
- Whisper White layer – 2-3/8″ x 4-5/8″
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP layer – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: