Banner Year Treat Tube Gift Box [VIDEO]
Today’s project is a Treat Tube Gift Box featuring the Banner Year Bundle!
I found these fun treat tubes on Amazon (see my FAVORITES page) and they’re a great size to fit lots of different things. Here are just a few ideas from my Facebook Live fans: M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, Red Hots, $$$ (bills or coins), tea, bath salts, Candy Corn, Rolos (I *think* they might fit), hot chocolate & marshmallows, and the list goes on… Let me know your ideas in the comments!
The Banner Year Bundle is a really versatile bundle – so many sentiment/occasion options and so many different sized banners! And at only $36, it’s a great, inexpensive bundle to add to your permastash!
I opted to close the ends with a mini stapler (retired), but you could use Tear & Tape or liquid glue if you prefer!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
[CLICK HERE for the video if you are viewing this post in your email]
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can’t wait to see what you do with these treat tubes! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Treat Tubes – 1″ x 5-5/8″ (approximately)
- Basic Black cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8″
- Along the 5-1/2″ side, score at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 5″
- Along the 8″ side, score at 1/2″ and 1-1/2″ from both sides
- Rotate back to the 5-1/2″ side with the 1/2″ section on the right and score only down to the 1st score line at 1-7/8″ and 4-3/8″, then flip cardstock and repeat
- Magic in This Night DSP – 1-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ (4 pcs – landscape)
- Basic Black banner strip – 3/4″ (just under) x 4″
- Whisper White banner strip – 1″ (just under) x 3″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: