Gilded Autumn Gift Box
Today’s project is a gift box featuring products from the Gilded Autumn Product Suite!
Here’s a closer look:
Here’s how the box opens:
And here’s what fits inside (among many other things!):
I found these Smashmallow “Smash Crispy” marshmallow rice treats on Amazon! It was a happy accident that the packaging is a shade of Mint Macaron! This box is a great size at 3″ x 3″ x 1″, so you can fit many things in it! And the best part? It’s created with a half-sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock – so you can get 2 of them out of one sheet with no scraps leftover – yay! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed Labor Day weekend!
- Finished Size – 3″H x 3″W x 1″D
- Mint Macaron cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 1/2″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 7-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1″, 4″, and 5″
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 pcs)
- Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (2 pcs)
- Very Vanilla strip – just under 3/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: