Love of Leaves Hope Card
Today’s project is a bright, cheery, quick & easy Love of Leaves card!
And I fell in love with the sentiment “hope changes everything”. I couldn’t help but have a little hope in my heart when I made this card! And the bright colors made me smile!
I stamped the background using Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, and Bermuda Bay – such a fun color combination! I gravitate towards colors in the Brights family.
The sentiment is heat-embossed in white on a 1/2″ strip of Melon Mambo and 2 rhinestones finish off this clean & simple card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Melon Mambo strip – 1/2″ x 3-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: