Poinsettia Petals Gift Box [VIDEO]
Today’s project is a gift box featuring the Poinsettia Petals Bundle!
This box is sized to fit a container of Ice Breakers Mints!
I added the sentiment to the back of the box to give the poinsettia the spotlight:
Here’s a closer look at the beautiful poinsettia:
And here’s how the box opens:
It’s such a quick & easy box to make! The box itself only uses a 1/2 sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock. And the Designer Series Paper panels only measure 3″ x 3″, so it’s really a great project to make multiples of without out any leftover paper!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
If you are reading this post via email, CLICK HERE to watch the video!
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 3-1/8″H x 3-1/8″W x 7/8″D
- Real Red Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 3-1/8″, 4″, 7-1/8″ and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 7/8″, 4″, and 4-7/8″
- Poinsettia Place DSP – 3″ x 3″ (2 pcs)
- Real Red strip – 1-1/4″ x 3″
- Whisper White strip – 1″ x 3″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: