So Much Love for Misty Moonlight
I hope my US followers had a relaxing Labor Day weekend! Today's card is a monochromatic card featuring the So Much Love stamp set and Misty Moonlight!
Misty Moonlight is my favorite new In Color – I can't get enough of it! It's beautiful paired with Whisper White, which really makes it pop!
My other new favorite product is the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder! It adds subtle, delicate texture and will be a go-to embossing folder for me!
I stamped the largest flower image from So Much Love and “fussy-cut” it using my Scan-n-Cut (I made 16 cards). The sentiment is heat-embossed in white on a 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ strip of Misty Moonlight (the leftover strip from cutting four 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ card layers). I popped the flower up on Dimensionals and then added an In Color Enamel Dot for the finishing touch!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Misty Moonlight card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Misty Moonlight embossed layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Misty Moonlight strip – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: