Autumn Greetings Treat Box [VIDEO]
Today’s project is a treat box/table favor featuring the Autumn Greetings Bundle!
The box is sized to fit 3 Biscolata Minis (I found them on Amazon!), but Ghirardelli Squares will fit too!
Here’s how these delicious chocolates fit inside the treat box:
And here’s a closer look at two different versions of this treat box:
I first created this treat box using the stunning Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, but it’s backordered! So, I created another version using the awesome Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper!
This box is so quick & easy to put together! The only adhesive I used was just one strip of Tear & Tape! These adorable boxes would be perfect for Thanksgiving table favors or simply random acts of kindness during the Fall season!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
[CLICK HERE to view the video if you are reading this in your email]
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 2-1/4″H x 2-1/4″W x 1/2″D
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1-3/8″ and 1-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: