Blossoms in Bloom Thank You
Today’s project features the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set!
This stamp set makes beautiful quick & easy cards! I stamped the flowers in Magenta Madness and the flower centers in Bumblebee. This is so easily done since it’s a photopolymer stamp set!
I didn’t want to cover the flower image too much, so I added a 3/8″ strip of Misty Moonlight that I heat-embossed the “thank you” sentiment in white. Then I layered it over a 1″ strip of Vellum! The final touch is a rhinestone.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Magenta Madness card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Vellum strip – 1″ x 3-5/8″
- Misty Moonlight strip – 3/8″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: