Everything Essential Treat Box [VIDEO]
Today’s project is a treat box featuring the Everything Essential Bundle and sized to fit either size of Rice Krispy Treats!
Here’s a look at what will fit inside (either, not both!):
Here’s a different view of the box:
And here’s a closer look at how the box is embellished:
The Everything Essential Bundle really is everything essential for several occasions: Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and even Anniversaries! And what makes it even more essential is the price at only $35! Yay for Punch Bundles!
And you know what else is awesome? You can use the Essential Tag Punch in different ways! Be sure to check out the video to see how I used it to create a perfect panel to fit the front of the treat box! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
[CLICK HERE to watch the video if you are viewing this in your email.]
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Interior box dimensions – 3″H x 2″W x 1″D
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock – 6-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 2″, 3″, 5″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1″, 4″, and 4-1/2″ (but only in the 2 wider panels per the video instructions)
- Magic in This Night DSP – 1-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 pcs – portrait)
- Basic Black layer – 1-11/16″ x 2-11/16″
- Whisper White layer – 1-9/16″ x 2-9/16″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: