Ornate Thanks – So Grateful
Today’s project is a quick & easy card featuring the Ornate Thanks stamp set!
I absolutely LOVE the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), so I wanted it to steal the show! I cut a 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ piece of DSP and cut it on the diagonal. If you use a non-directional pattern, you can make 2 cards with the same diagonal orientation. If you pattern is directional, you can still make 2 cards, but you’ll need to place the DSP in the upper right corner instead of the lower left corner like my sample.
I love white space on cards! Using my Stamparatus, I lined up my sentiment diagonally in line with the DSP – ready for making multiples! Then I added a Bumblebee Small Bloom (punch) with a Gilded Gem in the center. Clean, simple, quick & easy!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Old Olive card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Ornate Garden DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″, cut diagonally from upper left to lower right (portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: