Welcome to InKing Royalty's October Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month's projects celebrate Thanksgiving, so prepare yourself for Autumn landscapes, warm colors and sweet reminders of all the reasons we have to be grateful this time of year. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For today's project, I've created a card featuring the Autumn Greetings Bundle!
I absolutely love the large autumn bouquet stamp in this set! It's beautiful stamped in one color or watercolored and everything in between! On this card, the image is stamped in Pretty Peacock
I added a 1″ strip of Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (which is on sale this month, btw!). Then I added a pair of wheat stems die-cut from Bumblebee cardstock. I wrapped some Braided Linen trim twice around the card layers. Then I heat-embossed in Gold the sentiment “Give thanks with a grateful heart” onto Pretty Peacock – a beautiful combination!
The sentiment is die-cut with the larger pumpkin die. And the finishing touch is a pair of Wonderful Gems!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Pretty Peacock card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Plaid Tidings strip – 1″ x 3-5/8″
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!