Warm Hugs Coffee & Doughnuts Gift Box [VIDEO]
Today’s project is a Coffee & Doughnuts Gift Box featuring the Warm Hugs Bundle!
And guess what?! The Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper is 15% off this month! The gift box fits both a K-Cup and a package of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Bites (I found these at Walmart).
Here’s a pair of them using different DSP patterns:
And another angle:
The K-Cup fits perfectly in the top section:
To close the base of the gift box, I did a “kaleidoscope” fold and then added a 1-1/2″ circle using a hot glue gun (see video).
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
[CLICK HERE if you are viewing this post via email.]
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
I can’t wait to see what you come up with using this tutorial! This would make a great teacher’s gift! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock – 6-1/2″ x 9-3/4″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 9-3/4″ side at 7/8″, 6-7/8″, 7-1/2″, and 8-1/8″
- See video tutorial for 1/4″ & 3/4″ tick mark instructions
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP
- 7/8″ x 5-7/8″ (6 pcs – portrait)
- 7/8″ x 1-1/2″ (6 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: