Christmas – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty's November Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month's projects celebrate Christmas, which – believe it or not – is just around the corner. Please prepare yourself for lots of beautiful projects that share the joy of this holiday. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I had lots of fun with my projects for today's blog hop! I created a set of 6 cards from the Tag Buffet Project Kit!
And how awesome is the gift box the Project Kit comes with!?! Each card measures 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. I simply just trimmed the tags to fit that size card base. This project kit is full of beautiful elements and pieces to play with and I wanted to show you an alternative to tags! Here's a look at the 6 cards laid out together:
And here they are individually:
I kept the layouts mostly the same as the suggested layouts in the kit, but I decided to add the gold twine in different ways along with some Wonderful Gems for a touch of bling!
I absolutely LOVE this project kit and the stamp set that coordinates with it! The fonts in the stamp set are to die for! Here's a closer look at the stamp set:
I added a sentiment (in a coordinating color) to the inside of each card like this:
Please note that the stamp set is sold separately! You can find all the supplies I used below!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it! I'm live streaming tonight at 8:00pm on both Facebook and YouTube and would love to have you join me! Click the button for your platform of choice below to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Garden Green, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce card bases – 3-1/2″ x 7″, scored and folded in half at 3-1/2″
- Trim larger tag to 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Trim smaller tag to 3″ x 3″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: