3-Wick Candle Gift Box Tutorial [VIDEO]
Today's project is a highly requested gift box for a Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle!
This might be the biggest box I've created a tutorial for! Here's another look:
Here's a closer look at the top and the adorable gift tag:
And here's how the box looks empty:
My color inspiration came from the candle label! I love the non-traditional pop of color for the holidays that Magenta Madness brings! Pair that with Silver Foil and it's LOVE!
I had a lot of fun designing a tag using the Peace & Joy Bundle! The bundle and the items in the bundle are retiring, so grab them before they're gone! It's cheaper to purchase the items separately than bundled, however, because the Joy Dies are 20% off! And how about the Metallic Mesh Ribbon??!? This beautiful ribbon will be carrying over – yay!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here is the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
Here's the template for the box lid for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Dimensions – 3-5/8″H x 4-1/8″W x 4-1/8″D
- Magenta Madness Box Base (cut 2 pieces) – 8-3/4″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-3/4″ side at 4-1/8″ and 8-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/8″ and 7-3/4″
- Magenta Madness Box Lid – 8-3/16″ x 8-3/16″
- Score on all sides at 1″ and 2″
- Silver Foil Layer – 4″ x 4″
- 2020-2022 6″x6″ DSP Layer – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Magenta Madness Tag Layer – 2″ x 3″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: