Happy New Year – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty's December Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month's projects celebrate New Year's Day, a special day to start anew and prepare for the coming year. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Before I share today's project with you, I want to wish my dear friend and upline, Brian King, a very happy birthday! Thank you for bringing so much laughter into this crazy world and putting smiles on so many faces – we are incredibly grateful for you and your humor! Wishing you your best year yet!
Today's card features the Best Year Bundle! While I made today's card for Brian, it's also works as a New Year's card! The Best Year Bundle is a great bundle you can grab all year long with its versatile sentiments!
I had fun pairing colors together to create a masculine plaid with Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, and Whisper White! To make it easy to adhere the layers, I used our Adhesive Sheets. I cut each piece of cardstock and the adhesive sheets to 4-1/2″ x 6″, layered them together, and then trimmed them down to size.
The sentiment is cropped using the Hippo & Friends Dies. The Denim 3/8″ Ribbon and Antiqued Corner embellished this card just right! Happy Birthday, Brian! Your card is “in the mail”!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
Tonight is The Paper Pixie Live at 8:00pm ET on both Facebook and YouTube! Click either of the buttons below to set yourself a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight! ♥
- Soft Suede card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- “Plaid” layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: