Today’s project is an Ornament Gift Box that is sized to fit a Bath & Body Works Room Spray, but it’s a great size that will also fit treats like Ferrero Rochers or Lindor Truffles!
I’d like to thank fellow demonstrator Jakelle Hoffman for this project idea! She sent me the sweetest care package last year with two of these – one holding a room spray and the other holding a trio of Ferrero Rochers! And she also included measurements & a template. Such a thoughtful gift! Thank you so much, Jakelle! ❤️
Here’s another view with the Room Spray inside the Ornament Gift Box:
And here’s what the Ornament Gift Box looks like from the top:
This would be a great neighbor gift – just add longer ribbon and hang it on their front door knob! Also perfect for a teacher gift too! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for the wider piece which requires cutting:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Seaside Spray cardstock:
- 1-1/2″ x 11″ – score at 4-3/4″ x 6-1/4″
- 2-1/4″ x 9-1/2″
- Score on short side at 3/8″ from both sides
- Score on long side at 4″ and 5-1/2″
- Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper:
- 1-3/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White cardstock – 1″ x 2-3/4″
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
1 thought on “Ornament Gift Box”
Why is it called an ornament giftbox when there is no ornament in it – just curious. Thanks for the great templates and videos. You’re doing a great job.