HEARTS – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty's January Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month's projects feature hearts, so prepare yourself for lots and lots of love. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I'm sharing my customer thank you notes from December orders featuring the Punch Party stamp set paired with the beautiful Field & Flower Designer Series Paper – both items you can earn for free with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration! I made 6 different versions – same layout, different colors & patterns – that I'd like to share with you!
And here are all 6 pictured together:
Which one is your favorite?? It's so hard to choose with the beautiful color combination of the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper:
It was fun to choose the coordinating colors for each card! And the sentiment “you make my heart happy” is one of my favorite sentiments – in a wonderful font too!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
Tonight at 8:00pm ET is my weekly live broadcast – simulcasting to both Facebook and YouTube! Click the button below for you viewing platform of choice to set yourself a reminder to join us!
- Card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic White layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Flower & Field layer – 1-1/2″ x 4″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: