Balloons – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty's February Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month's projects feature balloons, so you are in for a celebratory treat. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today's project features the So Much Happy Bundle paired with the Balloon Bouquet Punch!
I just LOVE how the ‘HAPPY' die works! This won't be the last time you see me use this die. I love how you can cut ‘HAPPY' horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. For this card, I opted to cut it horizontally to go with the lines from the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper!
Purple is my favorite color, so I went with shades of it for this card – pulling inspiration from the Designer Series Paper as I often do! The balloons come from the Balloon Bouquet Punch, but there are slightly smaller balloons in the Happy Dies!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
Tonight is my weekly livestream at 8:00pm EST! I'll be simulcasting to both Facebook and YouTube, so click the button below for your platform of choice to set yourself a reminder! Have a wonderful and blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Thick Basic White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Gorgeous Grape card layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Hydrangea Hill DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Genevieve Ko at Stampin4Fun
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: