Berry Blessings, You Make My Day!
It's hard to believe only 13 days remain in Sale-A-Bration! Today's project features one of my favorite Sale-A-Bration freebies – the Berry Blessings Bundle! This Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper Bundle is really fun to work with!
I went with a quick & easy layout – perfect for making multiples! You simply cut a rectangular panel of Designer Series Paper down to the same size as your Basic White panel. Then you cut it diagonally from corner to corner and you instantly have 2 panels! I created the following 4 cards cutting my diagonals differently and love how they turned out!
I paired the Berry Blessings Bundle with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle – a match made in heaven! The strawberries were punched out of the strawberry seed pattern in the Berry Blessings Designer Series Paper. One strawberry is glued to the card front and the other is popped up on Dimensionals! A Basic Rhinestone Jewel is the finishing touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Garden Green card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Poppy Parade layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Berry Blessings DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″, cut on the diagonal
- Basic White card front layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White inside layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: