In Bloom Paper Blooms
Today's project features the In Bloom Bundle paired with the FREE Sale-A-Bration paper, Paper Blooms! I shared this card on last night's livestream, which you can check out the replay on either Facebook or YouTube. Here's the card:
These products coordinate beautifully together! I instantly fell in love with the Pierced Blooms Dies for the stitching details and the adorable bow that you can cut out of paper! That stole the show for me and is perfect for any bow-challenged crafters!
Night of Navy is one of my favorite colors (next to purples) and really looks classic paired with Basic White and Seaside Spray! To add some texture to the background, I did some tone-on-tone stamping. Dry embossing would work too! The strip of floral Designer Series Paper really draws your eye in and then, pop!, a great sentiment popped up on Dimensionals. Adding the bow to the corner of the sentiment piece also adds depth. The finishing touch is a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a coordinating 3D project! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Seaside Spray card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layer (outside) – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Seaside Spray layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Paper Blooms DSP layer – 1-3/4″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White layer (inside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: