Pretty Perennials Makes Me Happy
Today's card features the Pretty Perennials stamp set using bright & cheery colors!
I gravitate towards the Brights color family most often – they just make me smile! So, I played around with a few different color combos before I settled on this one:
Pumpkin Pie is actually a Regal now, but it used to be a Bright – LOL! For the word “happy”, I stamped a whole bunch of them and “fussy-cut” them using my ScanNCut (Brother CM350). Then I popped the word up on Mini Dimensionals to really make it pop and I love the look! A trio of Basic Rhinestone Jewels is the finishing touch.
I couldn't stop at just one (actually I made 90 of them), but here are the 4 different card variations I made:
Pretty Perennials really makes it easy to create beautiful cards quickly – which is my jam! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Daffodil Delight card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Pumpkin Pie layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White layer (card front) – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White layer (inside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: