Sending Happy Thoughts Your Way
Today's project features the Happy Thoughts stamp set paired with the Back to Back Blooms stamp set!
My inspiration came from the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, which you can redeem for FREE with a $50 purchase now through February 28! I absolutely love the Happy Thoughts stamp set for its versatility for both inside and outside sentiments! Pair it with any floral or image stamp set and you've got a winning combo!
I also took a cue from the Designer Series Paper for the Basic Black leaves! The leaves come from the Painted Labels Dies. I stamped the flower image on Flirty Flamingo in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then fussy cut the image. A large Rhinestone Basic Jewel fits perfectly in the flower center!
The 1-1/4″ strip of Flower & Field is the perfect backdrop for this clean & simple card! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a coordinating treat holder! I shared both during this week's live broadcast! You can catch the replay on either Facebook or YouTube. Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Just Jade card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White layer (card front) – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White layer (inside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Flower & Field DSP layer – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Visit the Sale-A-Bration page in my online store to learn how you can earn free products with every $50 or $100 you spend!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: