Tranquil Thoughts Gift Box [VIDEO]
Today's project is a Tranquil Thoughts Gift Box!
Isn't the versatility of this bundle AMAZING! This week, I've shown you 3 very different projects all using the same bundle! This little gift box is perfect for treats or small gifts! I had fun creating layers for the box lid! Here's a closer look:
Here's another angle:
And here's how the box looks open:
Don't you just love Magenta Madness paired with Basic Black and Basic White? Love the pop of color! The box base and box lid both have double-layered sides, so it's a really sturdy gift box!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for the box base for reference (not to scale):
And here's the template for the box lid for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the Tranquil Thoughts projects this week! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Magenta Madness Box Base – 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score on all sides at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- Magenta Madness Box Lid – 6-9/16″ x 6-9/16″
- Score on all sides at 1″ and 2″
- Basic Black strip – 1″ wide
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: