Today’s project is another Scalloped Tag Topper project featuring the Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection of products!
I shared this project on my livestream as well as this coordinating card with a Scalloped Tag Topper element:
Here’s what the 2-4-6-8 Tag Topper Treat Box looks like from the side:
And here’s how it opens:
This is a quick & easy treat box! You can get 2 of these out of a sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ and it is also easy to change the height of the treat box as well!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!
- Purple Posy Cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 4-7/8″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-7/8″ side at 2″; then score in just the 2nd and 4th sections at 4″ (see video)
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score at 3″ and 7″, but only down to the 1st horizontal score line
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (2 pcs)
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!