Today’s project is a Double Folding Box featuring the Delicate Petals Bundle!
This box is two boxes folded into one! How cool is that?! Here’s another view showing the two boxes:
Here’s a closer look at the stunning Delicate Petals flower topper:
Here’s how the box looks on the inside when the top is opened:
And here’s how the box looks all the way open to reveal a hidden sentiment:
So fun, right? I can’t wait to give this box to someone! It’s a great box for tealights, Ghirardelli Squares, and other fun treats/gifts! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Misty Moonlight cardstock – 6-3/8″ x 9-1/2″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at 2″, 2-15/16″, 4-15/16″, and 5-7/8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 9-1/2″ side at 15/16″, 2-15/16″, 4-15/16″, 6-15/16″, and 8-15/16″
- Cut starting at 2″ from the top at 3-7/8″, 4″, and 7-7/8″ (see video/template for details)
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
- 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (5 pcs)
- 13/16″ x 1-7/8″ (4 pcs – portrait)
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!