Flowering Cactus Candle Box [VIDEO]
Today's project is a Candle/Tealight Box featuring the Flowering Cactus Product Medley!
Here's a closer look at the outside (with the diagonal sides):
Here's a closer look at how I embellished the lid:
Here's how the box looks open:
And here's the hidden inside sentiment:
How fun is this box?!? You know what else will fit in here? Mini cupcakes, K-Cups, other tealights, EOS lip balm, etc! It's a great versatile box! I created a box similar to this one almost 4 years ago. You can check that project out HERE.
And how perfect is this succulent tealight paired with the Flowering Cactus Product Medley! It's a match made in heaven! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Calypso Coral cardstock – 6″ x 11″
- Score along the 6″ side at 2″ and 4″
- Score along the 11″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 8-1/2″, and 10-1/2″
- Turn counter-clockwise to the 6″ side again and score at 1-1/2″ only in the sections as picture in the template
- Rotate 180 degrees and repeat (see video for detailed instructions)
- Flowering Cactus DSP:
- 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (3 pcs)
- 1-7/8″ x 1-13/16″ (2 pcs – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Check out my Product Shares and In Color Club offering with the launch of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
You can find the cactus candles here on my Favorites Page!