Hand-Penned Petals Sneak Peek
Today's project is a quick sneak peek of the Hand-Penned Petals Suite of products! This Suite will be available for purchase starting May 4! Less than a week away – yay!
I've used the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle paired with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper! I created this card for a virtual swap during OnTour, a demonstrator event I attended over a week ago! I totally forgot to use the Genial Gems, which come in the Suite. Instead, I grabbed my trusty favorite, Rhinestone Basic Jewels!
The stamp set, dies, paper, and embellishments in this Suite are just beautiful! I can't wait to make more projects with it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is LIVE! with The Paper Pixie at 8:00pm! Click the button below for the platform of your choice to set a reminder to join us! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Fresh Freesia card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Hand-Penned DSP layer – 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
- Misty Moonlight layer – 1/2″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Check out my Product Shares and In Color Club offering with the launch of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: