Snail Mail Explosion Box [VIDEO]
Today's project is an Explosion Box featuring the Snail Mail Suite!
When you lift the lid, the box “explodes” to reveal an adorable mushroom pen!
How perfect is that?!? I've added the Mushroom Pens to my Favorites page HERE. Here's a top view of the interior of the box:
And here's a closer look at the adorable mini envelope on the lid of the box:
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the lid template for reference (not to scale):
Here's the base template for reference (not to scale):
Here's the interior base template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Bermuda Bay cardstock (Explosion Box Lid) – 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Score on all sides at 2″
- Daffodil Delight cardstock (Explosion Box Base) – 6-11/16″ x 6-11/16″
- Score on all sides at 2-1/2″
- Real Red cardstock (Explosion Box Interior Base) – 1-5/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Score at 1-5/8″, 2″, 3-5/8″, and 4″
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
- Lid: 1-5/8″ x 1-7/8″ (4 pcs – portrait)
- Lid: 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ (1 pc)
- Base: 1-9/16″ x 2-3/8″ (4 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Check out my Product Shares and In Color Club offering with the launch of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: