Well Suited Pocket Fold Card
Today's project is called a Pocket Fold Card featuring the Well Suited Suite!
I like to give credit for this Pocket Fold Card to my crafty friend, Jennifer Hill! Here's what the inside card looks like:
The outside pocket is created with half a sheet of Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 12″. All you need to do is score it on the long side at 4″ and 8″ and score it on the short side at 1/2″. Then cut as shown in the template:
Save the pieces you cut away for another project! I shared this project and 2 other fancy folds on last night's livestream, if you want to check out the replay!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pocket – Well Suited DSP – 6″ x 12″
- Score along the long side at 4″ and 8″
- Score along the short side at 1/2″
- Cut and remove sections as shown on the template above
- Night of Navy cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Basic White cardstock – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: