Art In Bloom Dutch Door Card
Today's project is a quick & easy Dutch Door card featuring the Art In Bloom Bundle!
I absolutely love the Art In Bloom Bundle and the possibilities with the Hybrid Embossing Folder! I shared this card on my livestream this week if you'd like to see my tips & tricks for making this card even easier to create! Just click on the thumbnail below and the video will start right where the cardmaking begins!
Have you created a Dutch Door card before? Oh my goodness! They are so fun & easy! Here's a template for reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Fresh Freesia cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″
- Cut along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/2″, but only down 2-3/4″ (halfway)
- Rotate counter-clockwise and cut along the 5-1/2″ side at 2-3/4″, but only down 4-1/4″ (halfway)
- Basic White cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside layer)
- 2-1/2″ x 4″ (outside layer)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: