In Symmetry Thanks
Today's project is a quick & easy thank you card featuring the In Symmetry stamp set paired with the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper!
This is a great card layout to use up those smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper after you've cut card 6 card layers from a 12″ x 12″ piece! I like to cut up Designer Series Paper into 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces for card fronts, so I'm often left with many 1-1/2″ x 4″ pieces of Designer Series Paper. This card layer is perfect for those pieces!
I created this card on this week's livestream, so click the thumbnail below and the video will start right at the cardmaking part! (You'll notice I tweaked the card a little from the livestream version by adding a thin strip of Night of Navy!)
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Stop by tomorrow for my 3D tutorial for the week! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Night of Navy card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layers (inside and front) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Sweet Symmetry DSP layer – 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Night of Navy strip – 1/4″ x 4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: