Today’s project is a mini explosion box featuring the Sweet Symmetry Suite!
I’d like to give credit to Brigitte Keiling for the inspiration for this mini explosion box! I fell in love with her version of it, so I converted her metric measurements to imperial measurements and had to make it! Such a cute little box! Here’s what the box looks like from the side:
And here’s what the box looks like open:
So fun and unique! It’s an adorable mini size! Here’s how it looks in my hand:
I absolutely love the Sweet Symmetry Suite and couldn’t wait to create this mini explosion box with it! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Night of Navy cardstock – 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1-3/4″
- Just Jade cardstock – 1-3/4″ x 5-7/8″
- Score on the long side at 1-13/16″, 3-5/8″, and 5-7/16″
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock – 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Basic White cardstock:
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- 5/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper:
- 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ (2 pcs)
- 1-5/8″ x 1-11/16″ (2 pcs)
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST:
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!