Today’s project is a Lift & Reveal Gift Box featuring the Harvest Meadow Suite!
When you open this gift box, here’s what you’ll find:
Isn’t that magic?!! I absolutely LOVE this gift box! I want to give credit to Sam Calcott of Mixed Up Craft for the inspiration for this box! I’ve “pixiefied” it and love how it turned out! Here’s a closer look at the top of the box:
I had fun mixing & matching die cuts for the top! While I’ve added a mini box of raisins, this box would be adorable with a box of Nerds and some Halloween paper, don’t you think?
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the box template for reference (not to scale):
And here’s the insert template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 2″H x 2″W x 2″D
- Crumb Cake (box) – 8-1/2″ x 7″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 7″ side at 2″, 4″, and 6″
- Crumb Cake (insert) – 3-3/4″ x 5-5/8″
- Score along 3 sides at 1-7/8″
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper:
- 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ (5 pcs)
- 7/8″ x 1-78″ (1 pc – landscape)
- 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (2 pcs)
- 1-11/16″ x 1-11/16″ (1 pc)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!