Today's project is a Crossover Gate Fold Card featuring the Frightfully Cute Bundle and Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper!
Here's another view of this fun fold card:
And here's the inside with a little stamping:
This quick & easy fun fold is a great way to showcase our double-sided Designer Series Papers as well as use up some scraps from your stash! And how fun is the Frightfully Cute bundle?! This is my favorite Halloween bundle in the Mini Catalog!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
I hope you'll give this crossover gate fold card a try if you haven't already! I love a good fun fold card, don't you? Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Basic Black cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2-1/8″ from each side
- Highland Heather cardstock – 2-1/2″ x 4″ (2 pcs)
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!