Today's project is a Mini Gift Bag featuring the Frightfully Cute Bundle and Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper!
Here's another angle:
This project was inspired by Angela Pyjas and “pixiefied” to make it my own! This gift bag will not only fit some fun size candy bars for your trick-or-treaters, but it will also fit a Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for reference (not to scale):
I hope you'll give this quick & easy mini gift bag a try! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- With pattern running top to bottom score at 1-3/4″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/2″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score at 1″
- Flip paper from right to left and score at 1″ again (see video for details)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!