Today's project is another fun fold card featuring the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
This is a quick & easy fun fold I'm calling a “flap fun fold”! Here's how it opens:
All it takes is a 1/2 sheet of cardstock and some strips of Designer Series Paper! What's great about this fun fold is you can have a portrait or landscape layout!
Even though this card is super easy to create, sometimes it's just easier to show instead of tell you how! So, without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Thick Basic White cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Along the 5-1/2″ side, cut at 1-3/8″ down to score line
- Rotate 180 degrees and cut at 1-3/8″ from score line to edge of cardstock (see video & template for details)
- Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP:
- 1-1/4″ x 4″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 1″ x 4-1/4″ (1 pc – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!