Today’s project is a Tapered Triangle Gift Box featuring the Tidings of Christmas product suite!
And a view from the front:
How cool are the angled sides to this gift box?!? Here’s how the box opens:
This was a really fun box to create and “pixiefy” for you! What a perfect table favor gift box for the holidays! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Evening Evergreen cardstock – 4-1/2″ x 9″
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1″
- Rotate clockwise (with the 1″ scoreline at the top) and place a tick mark at 1/2″
- Score down to the horizontal score line at 1″, 4″, 5″, 6″, and 7″
- Rotate 180° and place tick marks at 1″, 2″, 6″, and 7″
- Score as directed in the template & video
- Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5″ (if not using Stitched Triangles Dies)
- Cut diagonally from corner to corner to create 2 equilateral triangles you can use
- Use the remaining isosceles triangles on a card front!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!