Today’s project is a Mug Cake Gift Box featuring products from the Peaceful Place Suite! This would make a great teacher gift!
This gift box is sized to fit either a Betty Crocker Mug Treat or a Duncan Hines Mug Cake (without the frosting packet)! It will also fit 2 Rip Van Wafels too! Here’s a closer look:
You could easily tuck a gift card inside this box! Here’s another view:
And here’s how the box opens:
I’ve added a Velcro closure to it, but you could also have a magnet or ribbon closure as well! I just love the neutral feel of the Peaceful Place Suite! The white, gray, and silver are all beautiful together making this a perfect project for the Winter or Christmas!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Finished Size – 4-1/4″H x 4-1/2″D x 3/4″D
- Basic Gray cardstock – 7″ x 11″
- Score along the 7″ side at 1/2″ and 1-1/4″ from both sides
- Score along the 11″ side at 2-5/8″ and 3-3/8″ from both sides
- Peaceful Place Specialty DSP:
- 4″ x 4-1/4″ (1 pc – landscape)
- 2-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ (2 pcs – landscape)
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!