Today's project is a Four Panel Texture Chic Card featuring products from the Texture Chic Suite Collection!
This is a great card to showcase multiple coordinating patterns from our beautiful Designer Series Papers! I chose 3 panels from the Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper and 1 panel from the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.
With the beautiful gold foil accents in these papers, I opted to heat-emboss the sentiment in gold to coordinate!
I added some leaves from the Chic Dies, a Linen Thread Bow, and a Rustic Metallic Dot to add some texture!
This is a great card to also use up all those beautiful Designer Series Paper scraps I know you have lying around! If you'd like to see me in action creating this card, CLICK HERE to check out my live demonstration. I'm live every Wednesday evening at 8:00pm ET if you're able to join me for my next livestream!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pool Party card base – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layer (outside) – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Panels (X4) – 2-5/16″ x 1-11/16″
- Petal Pink sentiment layer – 1″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White layer (inside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!