Today’s project is a Lovely in Linen Mini Thank You card featuring products from the Lovely in Linen Product Suite!
It’s such a sweet little card! The card base is Designer Series Paper! This is a great way to use up your stash and showcase both sides of your Designer Series Paper too! Here’s the inside of the card:
I love both sides of this pattern! With one sheet of Designer Series Paper, you can create 8 mini 3×3 cards! How awesome is that?! Here’s a diagram of how to get 8 mini 3×3 cards out of one sheet of 12×12 patterned paper:
Start by cutting your 12×12 paper in half at 6″ to create two 6×12 pieces. Then score each 6×12 piece at 3″ along the 6″ (short) side. Turn a quarter of a turn to the 12″ (long) side and cut into 3″ pieces and you’ll end up with 8 3×6 pieces scored and ready to burnish to create 3×3 mini cards!
I stamped the envelope to coordinate too!
I absolute LOVE making mini cards! They are perfect to keep in your purse or glove box to give to others throughout your day! You’ll not only make someone else’s day, it’ll make your day too!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day! Go make some mini cards!
- Designer Series Paper card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
- Cardstock piece for banner layer – 3/4″ x 3-1/8″
- Basic White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
3 thoughts on “Lovely in Linen Mini Thank You Card”
What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I am making little gift bags for the nurses (I need to make 20) and this idea just made my job easier. In fact, I may be using one of your designs for the gift bag. Thanks!
Thank you for sharing loved watching the video.
I really enjoyed this video.