Today’s project is a Mini Card Pouch and Set of mini cards featuring the Lovely in Linen Suite!
This is a great little pouch to hold a set of coordinating mini 3×3 cards! Perfect to give as a gift or to put in your glovebox to have mini cards on hand to give out as you’re going about your day! They’re sure to bring smiles!
It’s also a great project to not only showcase our double-sided Designer Series Paper, but to use it too! Because we do buy the paper to use it, right? Here’s how the pouch looks open:
And here’s how the cards nestle inside the pouch:
I’ve chosen a Velcro closure for this pouch, but you could also use a magnetic closure! Here’s a closer look at what the mini 3×3 cards inside look like:
Without further ado, I have a video tutorial for you including both the creation of the mini cards as well as the pouch!
Here’s the pouch template for reference (not to scale):
And here’s the mini card template for reference (not to scale) to show you how to get 8 mini 3×3 cards from one sheet of 12×12 patterned paper!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pouch Dimensions – 4″H x 3-1/4″W x 1″D
- Designer Series Paper for Pouch – 6″ x 12″ (portrait if paper has a directional pattern)
- Score along the 6″ side at 1-3/8″ from each side
- Score along the 12″ side at 4″, 5″, and 9″ (top of pattern on left if paper has a directional pattern)
- Mini Card Dimensions – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded in half at 3″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!